WHY REVA IS RUNNING FOR BROOKLYN PARK CITY COUNCIL
“I’m running for Brooklyn Park City Council in the East district to help create more unified, inclusive, and informed communities. I will continue my work with residents, community groups, and city leaders to ensure more prosperity and equity throughout Brooklyn Park.” – Reva Chamblis
SUPPORT REVA CHAMBLIS FOR BROOKLYN PARK CITY COUNCIL
“As former council person for the East District and 37-year resident of Brooklyn Park, I endorse Reva Chamblis for city council.
Reva has been a tireless advocate for our city. She’s heavily involved in a number of critical policy issues in Brooklyn Park, including transportation, public safety, jobs and economic growth, housing, etc. She has served on a lengthy list of commissions, task forces, civic groups and teams.
It’s no exaggeration when I say that she’s been at every event, meeting, and forum that I’ve attended. This is someone who is absolutely dedicated to and cares deeply about our community, and this is the person I want representing me and my family.
We need our city to grow. It’s time to move away from city hall’s status quo and have fresh new leadership at the table to take us where we need to be. Reva gets my vote!”
Former Brooklyn Park City Council member
REVA WORKS TO CREATE STRONG NEIGHBORHOODS AND LIFT UP COMMUNITIES
As Brooklyn Park City Council member, I’ll support policies and decisions that lead to strong neighborhoods while engaging all communities in dealing with important concerns such as:
- Protecting our environment with clean water and air
- Advocating for safe and stable neighborhoods while respecting human rights and dignity
- Providing more support for entrepreneurs and small businesses
- Boosting revenue with high-quality development (restaurants, retail, and entertainment)
- Increasing a variety of options for life cycle housing to serve many family needs
EXAMPLES OF REVA’S ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Appointed by African and other leaders to lead the effort to lift the amplified sound ban in Brooklyn Park
- Reva donated and attended several meetings to help deal with the Ebola crisis
- Led a multi-organizational, community-based effort to address housing and poverty in Brooklyn Park
- Served three years as a Brooklyn Park human rights commissioner to protect resident’s rights
Vote Reva Chamblis for Brooklyn Park City Council, East District on Tuesday, November 8th.
Visit her Website for more information: http://Vote4Reva.com